Jim Trunick is the author of the highly acclaimed The CORE of Leadership™
Jim has over 25 years of healthcare leadership and industry experience with SmithKline and Allergan. Beginning as a territory manager, Jim has achieved numerous promotions through regional director, director product marketing, professional relations and U.S. sales operations.
Jim is a certified coach & presenter with:
- Channel Partner with Ken Blanchard Management Company
- Licensed practitioner with Discovery Insights Behavior Development Inc.
- Certified Practitioner with DDI Targeted Selection®
- Master Trainer with Yukon Management and Negotiations Inc.
He has presented, facilitated, and given key note presentations at numerous domestic and international industry sales, marketing and management seminars and executive workshops.
His Board of Director roles have included:
- Mount of Olives Trust Foundation
- Vice-Chair APACE (Allergan Politcal Action Committee)
- Pineywood Children’s Development Center
- Operation Homefront
- Vice-President LTEN (Life Science Trainers and Educators Network)
Jim is a graduate of The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Zoology. He is now a faculty member of leadership studies as well as a business school advisory board member at Brandman University.
Jim and his wife Cindy, are raising five children in Laguna Hills, California.