An Oldie But A Goodie12 Elements Of Great Performers
September 22, 2016
Gallup® in their 1993-1998 survey of thousands of organizations at all levels, collected and built these 12 elements as standard predictors of high employee and team performance. Seems to me, we still have a long way to go to do even half of these!
1. I know what is expected of me at work.
2. I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work correctly.
3. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
4. In the last seven days I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
5. My supervisor or someone else at work, seems to care about me as a person.
6. These is someone at work who encourages my development.
7. At work, my opinions seem to count.
8. The mission or purpose of my company makes me feel my job is important.
9. My associates and fellow employees are committed to doing quality work.
10. I have a best friend at work.
11. In the last six months, someone at work has talked with me about my progress.
12. This last year, I have had opportunities at work to learn and grow.
I keep these posted nearby and check myself regularly to make sure I agree with the statements.